Welcome to our website !

New York Fashion Week Spring 2016

By 11:24:00 , ,



New York Fashion Week Spring 2016 has come to an end and I won't hide that it makes me a bit sad. But to get into that spirit of new fashion trends again I've decided to narrow down some of my favourite looks from the runway. It took me some time to pick only a few I like the most but here they are:

Alexander Wang

Wes Gordon

Simkhai

Cushnie Et Ochs

Ohne Titel

Zac Posen

Vera Wang model: Odette Pavlova

Rebecca Minkoff

DKNY model: Leila Nda

Elie Tahari

Vera Wang model: Steph Smith

Rebecca Minkoff 

Proenza Schouler model: Greta Varlese

Vera Wang model: Luping Wang

Michael Kors Collection model: Caroline Trentini

Proenza Schouler model: Binx Walton

Rag & Bone model: Imaan Hammam

Calvin Klein Collection model: Olivia Jansing

You Might Also Like

0 comments