Welcome to our website !

My makeup/beauty favourites

By 10:17:00 ,

Fall/winter season is almost there and i feel like it's the perfect time to transition not only your wardrobe but also in a makeup/beauty storage. Here are some of the things that i'll definitely use throughout my favourite time of the year.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is my all time favourite makeup remover. It removes make-up so perfectly,cleanses and soothes skin on the face, eyes and lips.
It also doesn't dry out or irritate the skin so it's good if you have sensitive one.

I Love Chocolates & Oranges Body Butter is brilliant for this time of the year. This creamy body butter absorbs into the skin easily to condition and soften. My skins tends to get really dry and this thing not only moisturise but also leaves your skin smell like chocolate and oranges. I don't know if it's just me but I find the smell really Christmassy and festive and i'm so obsessed with this.
 
Nothing looks as good as healthy glowy skin that's why for a special occasion I really recommend Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. It gives you that flawless natural finish and quite a good coverage at the same time. But for an everyday makeup i would rather wear something lighter. I really like Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. It moisturizes and perfects skin tone so I find it really useful for school.

Me favourite mascara has to be Lash Sensational by Maybelline. It is just amazing, it thickens and lenghtens lashes and lasts all day. I have to use my eyelash curler tho but i really like it.

I cannot imagine my makeup routine without a good concealer. When I'm having a good skin day it even replaces my bb cream. I love the Instant Anti-Age Effect by Maybelline. It covers any bad under eye circles and blemishes and doesn't look heavy on the skin. You should definitely try that one if you haven't already.
Moving on to the lips I have two products that I feel like I'll be using the whole season.Those are the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet 09 Happy Nude Year and Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in the shade First Date.



I would really like to know what are your favourite makeup products so feel free to leave me a comment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments